Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun Weekend with Fun Friends - PT 1

What a great weekend!!! Makes me soo thankful for wonderful friends.

Started off with the Seaux-Caskey Wedding friday nite.
The wedding was outside at Rip Van Winkle, and after sitting down on the Brides side, Tiff decided that the sun was "better" on the Grooms side. So we made the move to the other side, even though I was feeling like a total traiter to my roomie. But I am sooo glad we did. I looooved getting to see Dom's face when they recited their vows. She was BEAMING!!! A few times she had to make her self stop smiling soo hard :) And it was fun to make faces at Mattie when she wasn't paying attention.
The ceremony was beautiful and I especially loved when the couple took a few private minutes to pray with each other.

In addition to the beautiful ceremony, this had to be one of the MOST FUN weddings I've ever been to. We never left the dance floor. All I had to eat was 1 meat pie, because I never wanted to leave long enough to eat! Tiff did her usual thing on dance floor, making friends with complete strangers and participating in dance offs, Val did her thing behind the scenes as the wedding coordinator and Brandi did her usual thing at weddings... :)



Congratulations to a sweet couple!!! I feel blessed to know ya'll!!

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely bride!! and you hot mama with that dress! :) i'm excited that your post title has pt. 1 b/c that means another post is soon to follow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful girls!! has it really been that long since i've seen you b/c your hair looks sooo long!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Love it! Yes, I as well cannot wait to see this Part 2.

    ReplyDelete