This is quirky stuff about my dog that I never realized was weird until someone said something.
1. Sicily will not eat if no one is around. If I have been gone all day and she is hungry, she will wait till I get home, tell me "hi", then run to go eat. She also take one piece of food out at a time and carrys it someplace else to eat.
2. She WILL NOT take a treat from your hand. She loves them and will do ANYTHING for a treat, but she waits for me to drop it on the ground.
3. She does this thing my aunt calls "framing". It's a sudden burst of energy that she gets and has to release. She usually does it at night or early in the morning and it makes me literally laugh out loud everytime. She will run figure eights around tables and she especially likes to run from carpet to carpet.
5. She loves to sleep under tons of covers. Not sure how she breathes, but I'll freak out cause I don't know where she is and then find her at the bottom of the bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment