Friday, August 13, 2010

Date Nite with Cameron

I have to say first off, that whoever ends up with my little brother is going to be a  very lucky lady :)  Cameron is so much fun, keeps me laughing all the time, and a pretty sensitive guy (in a good way). He knows tons of random facts and can replay any scene of any movie. 

He is going off college at Northwestern in Nachotches in less than a week and I am gonna miss him sooo much!!!! We decided to hang out the other nite just the 2 of us before he left and here is what happend :
We started out at Applebee's. This is one of Cameron's favorite restaurants and he can never seem to convince people to go unless its a special occasion... he doesn't seem to understand why :) But the food wasn't half bad and I got to give him all my sisterly college advice I'd been wanting to share. Including the following : Watch out for clingy girls, find a church and get involved in a Christian organization, do EVERYTHING and meet EVERYONE, because you won't ever have a chance like that again, then some study tips, to which he replied, "You know, everyone is giving me advice on 'college life', no one has mentioned the school part. I kinda forgot about that whole thing."


Lowe's was our next stop, because we had time to kill before our movie started and what date would be complete without a trip there :)



Next was the movie... The Other Guys. We were laughing the whole time!! Not that I would see it again.. the story line was pretty much your typical cop story, but it was funny.

Fun nite though... I think I'm gonna try to go see him every weekend and try to pass as a college student :) JK. He would kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment